Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 15000
Fields of study All
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction EnglishRussian
Opportunity ID 1246
About the scholarships
The Ministry of Science and Education of the Russian Federation has announced an extraordinary number of scholarships for international students to pursue their education in any field of study at the bachelor, master, or doctoral level. This scholarship is designed to strengthen and promote the interaction and exchanges among Russian and international students.
Read the Following details of the Russia Scholarship and gear up to apply.
- Number of scholarships: 15000
- Location: Russia
- Level of study:
- Deadline for Afghanistan: 28 January 2022
- Organization: Ministry of Science and education of Russian Federation
- Fields of study: all
- free education in your chosen field for the complete study duration.
- Maintenance allowance of 160 roubles/month (25 USD)
Note: Applicants need to pay for traveling to university, health insurance, and living and visa expenses
Expenses paid by students:
- Educational documents verification each paper: $36
- verification of educational documents translation: $30
- Student visa if obtained in 3 days: 120 USD (obtained in 20 days: 80 USD )
- Travel Cost
- Health Insurance: 50-150 USD
- Meal and clothing
Similar Opportunities you may apply:
Students applying to these scholarships need to have the following documents prepared and meet the criteria:
- High school graduation diploma for bachelor degree
- Academically, have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the related fields with an excellent GPA; (80% for Bachelor’s degree and 70% for Master’s and Ph.D.).
- Bachelor degree holders need to submit their university diploma and transcripts (those who are going to graduate in 2021 who have not yet earned their diploma CAN submit a certificate certified by MoHE );
- Doctoral applicants should present their master’s degree diploma and transcript, their thesis in English or Russian (between 5 to 10 pages), and a list of their scholarly publications.
- Copy of passports with a validity period of at least 3 years.
The translation of documents in Russian and the following forms is not required in the first steps and applicants will be notified to prepare them later.
- Medical certificate indicating your inclusive health information
- HIV certificate
Application for Russian state scholarships is online and applicants should complete their applications and submit them electronically.
First of all register yourself, Register Now
After the registration, Login Now
Follow the steps below to apply for a Russian State scholarship:
- Go to the official scholarship website linked above, sign up and fill in your details.
- Choose up to 6 universities and your program of study
- Upload your documents
- Submit the application form
- Pass a competitive selection process in your country. you are advised to contact the Russian Center of Science and Culture (RCSC) located in Dehmazang, Kabul if you are applying from Afghanistan. After the preliminary selection is made by RCSC, Russian universities will then select qualified candidates.
- Get your visa and travel to Russia
Russian health form
Notification of results:
It will take up to two months after your competitive selection to get notified about your results.
For more details, you can call Russian Center for Science and Culture On Sunday – Thursday (9:00 am – 4 pm).
Looking for the latest educational opportunities? Follow our new website: scholarships.af.