Opportunity ID 6762
Institute of Development Research and Development policy
The Ruhr-University Bochum is located in industrial heart of Germany, this university is the one of the superior university in Germany with high quality of facilities, moreover, the Ruhr area is one of the greenest and cultural area in German.
- 18 months
- 2 months’ preparation
Instruction language: English
- The main focus of the program is in development management, project management, management of the emerging of the international development cooperation. The program covers professional trainings, provide necessary tools to deal with practical problems of managing development programs and projects.
- At the beginning of the first semester, the participants will have interdisciplinary introduction according to development strategies.
- During the second semester all participants will join on projects and international development cooperation in developing countries
- In the third semester participants will work on their thesis.
Who can apply:
- Participants can apply from all over the world with a BA or relevant degree and practical experience.
- Participants must have academic background in political science, social science, law, economics, geography or in other subjects related to the planning and evaluation of development programs and projects
- Have two-years professional work experience
- English proficiency TOEFL 79-80, PBT 550, or IELTS 6
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- School and university certificate and transcripts
- Language skills poof
- Certificate of employment
- Photo in passport size
- Copy of your passport or ID card
- Two letter of recommendation letter
Awarded degree: MA in Development management
Closing date: 30 September 2019
Fill the online application here
Requirements for DAAD scholarship:
- You must be form developing or newly industrialized country
- After your graduation you must have at least two year professionals work experience
- Your graduation time must not be more than 6 years
- You must meet the MIDE admission requirements
The benefits of DAAD scholarship:
- Living cots (17 months): 75000 Euro/ month
- Study and research expenses
- Traveling costs
- Health insurance
- Preparation courses for German Language (February/March).
Important documents for DAAD scholarship:
- Fill the application form of DAAD scholarship and submit it with MIDE application form
- Reference letter form from your previous university.
- Recommendation letter from your employer.
- Confirmation letter of your professional work experience of two years since your graduation time, this letter must contain all information of your employment (start and end date, position, responsibilities, accomplishments, a confirmation of study leave if granted).
- 1). all letters must contain, letterhead, signature, official stamps, recent date.
- 2). Your DAAD Application form, letter of motivation and CV submitted with the MIDE application form must be hand-signed.
- School certificate.
Selection criteria for the DAAD scholarship:
- You must work either for public or private organizations
- You must Have a bachelor’s degree in a related subject
- You must have completed an academic degree with mentioned degree
- Have 2 years’ professional work experience.