Opportunity ID 14749
The Royal Holloway University of London provides a scholarship opportunity for EU and International new applicants to conduct their MA degree as a full-time. The scholarship amount is 12000 Euro to cover the applicant’s living cost and tuition fees. Interested applicants must provide their condition or unconditional offer to be eligible for this scholarship. Visit other details to gather more information.
Deadline: 26 June 2020
Result announcement: 15 July 2020
Fields of study:
- Holocaust Studies
- Crusader studies
- Hellenic studies, history
- Public history
- Late antique and byzantine studies
- Medieval studies
Level of study: Master degree
- 12000 Euro to cover living costs and living expenses.
Who can apply:
- Applicants must hold a First Class Honors degree or related.
- Must provide a condition or unconditional offer for one the field of study.
- AIT Master and Ph.D. scholarship in Thailand
- Edinburgh Global Online Learning Scholarships for Master degree
- 2020-2021 Scholarships Master program in Physics in Iran by IASBS and ICTP
- Statement of support about 500 words and explain the followings:
- Honors, Awards, or other academic achievements.
- Explain your reason for choosing the degree you want to perform.
- Who your MA can help you in your future research and career, and how the scholarship could help you to get your MA degree.
- The selection criteria will be made through the impact of your support statement.
- Two academic references must be provided that could support you in receiving the scholarship.
- The latest transcript you achieved must be provided before the deadline.
- Online application form.
How to apply:
Interested applicants must provide a condition or unconditional offer before starting their online application form.
For any queries, please be in touch with email@example.com
For more detail, kindly have a look at the Royal Holloway official website