Opportunity ID 215130
No. of Opportunity 64
Fields of study Various Fields
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 1 Year
Language of Instruction English
Do you wish to apply as a new full or part-time student at Royal Holloway University of London? Then, apply now for 64 Royal Holloway Principal’s Masters Scholarship available to study taught master’s degrees in any subject. This scholarship is a tuition fee reduction of £4,000 for U.K. and international students.
Application Deadline: 3 July 2023
Application Outcome: 24 July 2023
Host University: Royal Holloway University of London
Location: United Kingdom (U.K.)
Funding Type: Fee Reduction
Scholarship Duration: 1 Year
Number of Opportunity: 64 Scholarships
Medium of Instruction: English
Study Level: Master’s Degree
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
Benefits of Royal Holloway Principal’s Masters Scholarship
Students who successfully apply and pass all requirements of the University will benefit from a £4,000 tuition fee reduction for the first study year of their program. This amount is equal for national and international full- or part-time students.
To be eligible for Royal Holloway Principal’s Masters Scholarship, applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Applicants offer to study a taught postgraduate degree
- Must be national fee paying student who achieved, or expected to achieve, a First-Class Honours Degree
- Applicants can be international fee-paying students who achieved or will achieve a 2:1 degree in countries where a U.K. First Class equivalent is impossible or provide the equivalent of a U.K. First Class degree.
- Students taking the Royal Holloway Pre-Master’s Program are also eligible for the Royal Holloway Principal’s Masters scholarship, but they should provide a 70% overall grade.
Required Application Materials
Applicants should provide the following documents to apply for this scholarship:
- The most recent grades transcript from an undergraduate degree.
- One supporting statement of a maximum of 400 words, including the following:
- Academic achievements of the applicant and why these achievements matter to the applicant
- Why has the applicant chosen to do the desired degree program?
- What the future aspirations of applicants are, and how the scholarship will help them to achieve their future goals
- The jury panel will judge the submitted statement on how effectively and convincingly the applicant responds to the above points.
- Applications which exceed the word count are not acceptable.
- If the applications do not include any of the above supporting documents, the jury panel will not assess them.
How to Apply for the Royal Holloway Principal’s Master’s Scholarship?
To apply for this opportunity, all applicants should submit their application via RH Direct.
Please visit the official website of the Royal Holloway University for detailed information about the scholarship.
Explore More Opportunities: