Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 2 Years
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 11346
From 2021 to 2023, the Rotary Foundation and IHE Delft Institute for Water education have offered a great opportunity for international students who are willing to conduct their Master’s degree in the Netherlands or a country where the Rotary Branch established and near to the applicant’s home country.
Do not miss this opportunity if you want to study your master degree in Water Sustainable Development in one of the thematics Water and Health, Water Resources and Ecosystems Health, Water Hazards, Risks, and Climate in the Netherlands.
The MSc Programme in Water and Sustainable Development targets early and mid-career water professionals with a recognized BSc degree who want to gain knowledge and skills to tackle water challenges while enhancing their career opportunities within the water sector or related organizations.
Applicants will be engaged with the local cultural and Rotary-related programs during the academic performance. The main object of this scholarship is to devise, plan and implement solutions in developing countries. The applicants will be sponsored by a fully funded scholarship with a long-term productive relationship between Rotarians and highly skilled water and sanitation professionals in their home country.
Rotary is an international business, professional and community leaders, organization, which aims to provide humanitarian help and services to building peace and goodwill around the world.
IHE Delft Institute for Water Education is also one of the international institutions in postgraduate water education within the UN system in the world and provides an outstanding education for Master’s of Science degrees and PhD
Details of the Rotary Scholarship for Water and Sanitation Professionals:
Level of study: Master degree
Admission application deadline: 10 April 2023
Scholarship Deadline: 15 April 2023
Final Result announcement: 1 July 2023
Start of program: October 1, 2023
Duration: 2023 to 2025
Host institute: IHE Delft Institute for Water Education and Rotary international organization
Fields of study:
- Water Management and Governance
- Urban and Water Sanitation
- Water Science and Engineering
The scholarship amount is 32500 EURO and will cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Legal fees
- Health insurance
- Regular and personal expenses
- Travel costs
- Research expenses.
The following items are eligible for funding:
- Travel expenses (as specified in the grant terms and conditions)
- School supplies
- School fees, including any health insurance required by the study
- Room and board
- Household supplies
- Language training courses (but not if university admission is
contingent on improvement of language skills)
- Local transportation expenses
The scholarship will not fund the following expenses:
- Expenses incurred before the application is approved
- Vehicles and related expenses
- Expenses for spouses and dependents
- Housing/living expenses in the home country during the
- Taxes owed as a result of receiving the scholarship
- Medical care
- Personal travel
- Expenses related to Rotary events
- Applicants must apply to one of the following programs:
- Urban Water and Sanitation, Water Management and Governance, Water Science and Engineering.
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- Must have professional experience in related areas.
- Good leadership skills.
- Must be committed to return to their home country after completion of his/her degree.
- University of Bradford Rotary Peace Fellowship 2022-23 in the UK
- 130 Fully-Funded Rotary Peace Fellowship (Master and Professional Development)
- Scholarship application form
- Update Curriculum vitae
- Acceptance letter from IHE Delft
How to apply:
Applicants should follow the steps below:
- Apply for an eligible master’s program at IHE DELFT before the deadline
- find a Rotary club close to his/her location and ask them to nominate him/her.
- Download and fill out the Rotary scholarship application form. The form should be completed both by the applicant and rotary club.
- Send the requested documents to [email protected]
Note: the applicants must be typed, the handwritten will not be accepted.
NOTE: Applicants should be nominated by a local rotary club and the application of the applicants should be sent to the Rotary/IHE Delft Committed along with the Resume and Admission letter of IHE
Download the application form from the attachment below.
For further details and information, please visit the Rotary Scholarship Website
- IsDB & Türkiye Scholarships for Muslim Countries & Communities in Turkey
- Sharifa Sofia Albukhary Scholarship at University of York
- 2020 Wells Mountain Initiative (WMI) scholarship program
- Knight Science Journalism Fellowship program at MIT in the USA
- MEXT Scholarship at Ritsumeikan University Japan