Opportunity ID 145902
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSNot Required
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 2-3 years
Language of Instruction English
About the scholarship
The Central Queensland University Australia (CQ University Australia) offers the research training program (RTP) stipend scholarship_ a research scholarship_ for students from all over the world to provide them with funding toward living costs to pursue a higher Research Higher Degree (RHD) in Australia. If you would like to benefit from this opportunity, you can go through the details and apply for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021 (open throughout the year)
Country: Australia (different study regions)
Duration: up to three years
Level: Ph.D. (research)
Funded by: the Australian Government
The scholarship is worth 28,597$ which is allocated to cover the living costs of students while studying at CQUniversity. The candidates will receive payments under certain conditions described below.
To be eligible for an RTP Scholarship:
- A candidate must have a domestic or an overseas candidate status enrolled in an accredited RHD course of study at CQUniversity.
- The scholarship is open to students of any nationality.
- Having community work experience, leadership record and extracurricular activities are effective in the application.
- A condition of the award is currently living in Australia to be eligible for receiving the amount of scholarship (this is in place until further notice)
- Currently, due to COVID-19, applications will only be accepted from those applicants who are already living in Australia but may have an Australian or international status.
- The candidates must not be in receipt of income from another source to assist with their general living expenses while undertaking an RTP course.
- Also, the applicants must not be receiving an equivalent award of scholarship from the commonwealth.
This is an excellence-based Scholarship. The evaluation committee will use a Scholarship Assessment Scale to evaluate applications and identify eligible applicants, as follows:
- Academic accomplishment and writing skills (0-20 points)
- Quality of research project and alignment with CQUniversity research priority areas (0-15 points)
- Proof of motivation, research experience, and research environment (0-15 points)
How to apply?
There is no direct application to an RTP scholarship, therefore candidates have to discuss their interest in HRD scholarship with a supervisory team at the university.
Following this, potential applicants will receive the invitation from the Graduate School of Research to complete an application for the scholarship.
Click HERE to see the guidance for applying to HRD scholarship and finding a supervisor to discuss the research course.
Applicants must provide the complete set of documents in their application otherwise their application will go unnoticed.
- Written submission/application form
- CQUniversity unofficial transcript
- Documents showing community involvement, phenomenal work or demonstration of leadership
For more information about the scholarship, you may visit the university website.