Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Self Funded
Duration 2 Years
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 101520
Renmin University of China (RUC) offers master’s programs in English to international students who wish to study English-medium master programs in a number of fields. So, RUC welcomes all international students to apply for its Master’s Programs.
Renmin University of China is a research-oriented established university focusing on humanities and social sciences. It is directly under the Ministry of Education of China.
Application deadline: 30 April 2021
Level of study: Master
Duration: Two years
Fields of study: The program will offer 11 programs:
- Foreign nationals who do not hold Chinese passports must demonstrate to be good-natured individuals.
- Applicants must not be higher than 35 years old of age.
- Should have the necessary degrees and language capabilities.
- Must hold a degree that is equivalent to a bachelor’s degree from a recognized Chinese university.
- “Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships” 2021 at the University of Bristol, UK (All Fields)
- UCA & DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2021
- Northwestern Polytechnic University (NPU) Undergraduate Scholarships in China
- Saudi Arabia Scholarships for Afghanistan
- 2021 Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students at UCAS
- ‘Master’s in Materials Science’ Scholarship Program at the University of Rennes, France
How to apply?
The application for the program is online. Candidates can register themselves through the university’s online registration system and then fill in the required information correctly, upload required documents and submit their application.
Register and apply HERE.
Note: For registration, you need a photo that should meet certain criteria. Read that at the bottom of the page.
Required paper documents for submission
Within two weeks following the online registration, the university requests that you submit the following items as paper materials (hardcopy) to the International Student Office of the Renmin University of China by EMS, DHL or SF express for qualification examination.
- International Student Application Form of the Renmin University of China (generated after registration, print and sign it directly after print)
- Certificate of the highest education
- Academic transcript (original or notarized)
- Copies of the front cover, front page and visa page of the passport valid beyond March 31, 2022
- Two letters of recommendation are mandatory from two professors or associate professors written in Chinese or English with the letterhead paper of the recommender.
- Statement of purpose
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Proof of language proficiency (TOEFL 90, IELTS 6.0)
- Proof of economic capability
- Letter of guarantee
- Certificate of no criminal profile
- Copies of published academic papers, awards or other research outputs may be attached if necessary
Note: All application materials shall be in Chinese / English, and attested Chinese/English translation shall accompany texts other than Chinese / English.
All application materials should be mailed to International Students Office for review as per the following address.
Ms. Fang Ruting
International Students Office
Room 108 International Cultural Exchange Center, Renmin University of China
#59 Zhongguancun Street
Haidian District, Beijing
Selection process and criteria
The program adviser will assess the applicant’s academic strength according to the application documents and interview performance. The Graduate Admission Committee of the University will make the ultimate decision of admission. Candidates will undergo an interview in English as well.
Or refer to the Website of RUC (http://www.ruc.edu.cn/en) or the Website of the international students’ office.
Or website of each available program for more information regarding the conditions and requirements.