Opportunity ID 12938
Overview of Scholarship: Ramboll awards three scholarships each valued at DKK 25,000 to excellent students and bright minds once a year. The scholarships are awarded to students interested in boosting their academic/professional qualifications through studying at globally ranked universities outside of Demark.
Deadline: April 1st, 2020
Fields of study:
- Natural sciences
- Political sciences
- Economics and
Who are eligible?
Candidates meeting the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Must currently study full-time at a Danish University in the above fields and agree to study abroad ;
- Agree to send Ramboll minimum two video travel updates, a photo or a small text after arriving in the host country’s university;
Scholarship value: it provides a partial funding value of DKK 25, 000.
Candidates must apply online by filling out the online application no later than the mentioned deadline. Please note that no applications via email are acceptable.
- Motivation letter (in English explaining why you want to study onto a Ramboll scholarship abroad)
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- A complete budget plan for staying abroad
- Diploma or transcript
- Acceptance letter from your host university with its starting date
- Documentations of programs in which you enroll
- Statement of reference from your professors or other related ones (if available)
Result announcement: successful award recipients will be declared in May 2020.