Opportunity ID 12900
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration one year
Language of Instruction English
Professor Sir Malcolm Grant Postgraduate Scholarship was initiated to celebrate the outstanding contribution of the outgoing President of the UCL community over the last ten years. The purpose of the scholarship is to inspire and motivate University College London (UCL) alumni who can demonstrate leadership potential as well as are in financial need to undertake their graduate studies at UCL, a public research and one of the renowned universities of London.
Scholarship value: 25,000
Duration: only one year
Available to: potential students
Eligible fee status: UK, EU and Overseas
Programs offered: all postgraduate courses
Additional admission requirement: UCL alumni
Deadline: 5 P.M. Thursday 9th June, 2022
Candidates from any country fulfilling the following criteria are eligible:
- be ordinarily resident in the UK and eligible to pay Home fee rate;
- Have completed or be currently studying an undergraduate degree at UCL;
- Have been granted an offer to undertake a full-time master’s studies at UCL in 2022/23.
Further conditions and benefits
- The available postgraduate scholarship may be granted along with other scholarships, awards, bursaries, and studentships. The funding amount may be adjusted based on the aggregate value of other funds paid to the student.
- It is compelling for the award recipients to let the UCL Student Funding Office know about any other funding they are paid for their master’s studies prior to or after the awarding of this scholarship fund.
- First, the student’s tuition fees are subject to the application of the scholarship, and the remaining amount will be paid to the scholarship beneficiary during the academic year.
The candidates will win the scholarship based on their financial necessity and leadership potential they demonstrate.
How to apply?
Since you need to hold a placement offer from UCL to apply, you are recommended to apply to an eligible degree at UCL Admissions Office and the related academic department so that your application is considered.
For “instructions for accessing the online scholarship application form,” please refer to the principal announcement linked at the bottom of the page.
Note: for each scholarship program that you apply for funding for, you will be required to submit a separate application form. To get help completing the form, please read the Master’s Scholarship Application Guidance.
Successful applicants will be intimated about the final result in Mid July 2022.
Source: University College London