Opportunity ID 8009
The postdoctoral researchers’ networking tour provides an opportunity for international applicants and employers to visit the universities, research institutes and organizations which are related to the field of industry 4.0. an initiative of Germany government to promote the development of Data driven, AI-powered and connected smart factories.
During the program the participants will study the important aspects of industry 4.0, the cooperation among the company and industry and some practical skills.
Applicants who are interested in travelling to Germany, meeting global participants, wish to share their idea with others, want to be aware of research cooperation and employment opportunities, are highly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 29 July 2019
Duration: 5 days
Instruction language: English
Benefits of the scholarship:
- Access to the practical, rich and hands-on program
- Networking opportunities
- Meeting the business and academic personalities and other global participants
- will visit the universities, research institutions, and private companies for further and exact information.
- the following cost will be covered:
- Traveling cost
- Accommodation expenses
- Other professional costs
- Applicants must have a Ph.D./doctorate and must not be longer than 5 years
- Applicants must not have been living in Germany in the previous 12 months
- the applicant’s previous research must be based on tour subjects
- the academic publication with high quality and productivity should be clear.
- Applicants must describe the deep interest of taking this step in Germany, the applicant’s goal, and the reason for choosing this program.
- Applicants must specify their courage, willing and role in the building of the future
- The preference will be given to those applicants who are professional in the field of industry 4.0
- Brief CV
- Three most important Publication
- Details of reference person
- H-index (based on Google Scholar)
- List of awards or grants
- Research plan
- The German research system
- German industry
- Funding opportunities
- The job markets
- The employers’ perspective
- Application procedures for jobs and funding
How to apply: