Opportunity ID 10006
A full-time position for one year in Africa provided by the University of Pretoria Center for Human Rights in post-doctoral fellowship in International Development Law 2020. And fellow has to the significant role, first, the fellows are responsible for the academic advisor to the law students and researcher in the international development law unit.
Deadline: 15 October 2019
Job title: Post-Doctoral Fellow, International Development Law Unit
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Duration: 1 year and renewable according to the best performance
Term: full time (40 hours per week)
Benefits of the program:
- Based on NRF rules, R200.000.00
Role of the fellows:
- Academic advisor to the students in the LLM in Trade and Investment LAW in Africa program
- Researcher in the International Development Law Unit
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Applicants must be able to work with the IDLU research team on a research project in the areas of global economic governance and business and human rights.
- Organize conferences, workshops, events, and other activities.
- Conduct independent research and publish it in the IDLU research areas.
- Applicant must have an LLD degree or Equivalent
- Applicants must be knowledgeable in international trade and investment law
- Publication record
- Be proficient in English (speaking and writing)
- Be able to engage with the multicultural setting
- Have work experience
- Be committed to human rights and development
- Have great interpersonal and leadership skills
- Be able to perform some tasks simultaneously and before its deadline
- Be motivate confident, energetic, proactive, hard worker, quick thinker, and independent worker.
- Have good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Cover letter
- Three recommendation letter
How to apply:
Interested applicants must prepare the requested documents and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
For more information, please click here