Opportunity ID 4046
Warsaw University in Poland offers scholarship for undergraduate studies for the academic year of 2018-2019. Afghanistan ministry of higher education allocated this scholarship to group scholarship candidates whose average point are above 90 percent.
Number of scholarship: 2
Institution: Warsaw University
Level of study: undergraduate
Deadline: August 15, 2018
- High school graduates of 2015-2017 (1394-1396) whose average points are above 90 %
- Proficiency in English language (TOEFL or equivalent)
- Be under the age 25
- Have high school graduation certificate verified by ministry of foreign affairs
- Have national identity card with English translation
- Educational documents (Shahadatnama)
- Four passport size photos
- Passport copy
- Copy of Tazkira and its translation
How to apply?
Eligible candidates should contact the ministry of higher education before August 15, 2018 (24/5/1397) to get the application form and other information.