Opportunity ID 2923
Physics Today invites writers to attend the Physics Today Essay Contest by submitting an essay about significant advancements of the new century and explain their importance as well as how they are made. The winner will be given a prize value of $7500.
- Each applicant can submit only one entry
- Maximum 2000 words
- Written appropriately for physical scientists and students who read Physics Today
- Have not been published previously.
- The American Institute of Physics and AIP Publishing employees are not eligible
- Write your daytime phone number
- A prize of $7500
- Winning essay will be published in Physics Today
Note: the prize will be divided among the winning authors equally, if there are more than one winner. We will ask the winners to sign a standard transfer-of-copyright agreement.
Authors may email their essays to the following email address before the deadline. Subject line of the email must be the title of your essay.
Deadline: 1 June 2018
For more information please visit the Physics today essay contest