Opportunity ID 3126
University of Groningen in Holland offers PhD scholarships for the students who want pursue their PhD in Computer Engineering and Information Technology. This scholarship supports talented international researchers via providing them monthly stipend to 2099 Euros.
Location: University of Groningen, Holland
Level of study: PhD,
Field of study: Computer Engineering and Information Technology
Duration: 4 years
Deadline: June 29, 2018 ( 8th Saratan, 1397)
Result: July 10, 2018
Scholarship Value and Benefit:
The scholarship provides a monthly allowance of 2099 Euros for the student to cover the expenses.
Conditions and Requirement
- hold a master degree in Computer science, information systems, Distributed systems, software engineering, or related field of study.
- Demonstrate high proficiency in English language
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team
- Be motivated to work in the area of research data driven process performance improvement
- Have the ability to communicate well.
Related: Apply for PhD scholarship in Germany
- Motivation letter
- Cover letter including yourself introduction, motivation and qualification for the program. You should also include what you expect from the PhD program.
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- One Passport copy
- Master degree certificate, or a letter from the university indicating that you will be graduated before the start of the program.
- English language proficiency proof
- Details of two academic references
- Research idea (500 word)
How to apply?
Applicants are required to apply online using the online application form and upload the required documents mentioned above, before June 29, 2018 (June 28, 11:59 pm H)
For more information please Visit the university of Groningen