Opportunity ID 8770
The general purpose of the foundation is to support the understanding of the social sciences field as well as aid advancements in research. Therefore, by providing a specific amount of grants to the Ph.D. students who are at the dissertation level, the organization can help them do their research properly and make their projects successful.
The following are the objectives of the grant:
- Help and support new scholars through small grants
- For Scholars to promote the grant and foundation by successfully applying their projects
- To encourage projects that help in raising the issue of social contemporary sciences
The program provides the following:
- The total amount of the grant is $7,500
- The first $5000 will be awarded initially
- Then the other $ 2,500 is given after their dissertation gets accepted and approved as well as after their research is accepted by peer review journals from an article.
- OR they get invited, writes, and publishes a book chapter based on the research.
- Must be a current Ph.D. or DrPH who is working on their dissertation.
- They shouldn’t have completed their Ph.D.
- However, they should have already gotten its topic approved and have defended its proposal.
- Selection Criteria:
- The project that the applicant will work on should have a social policy application.
- Moreover, the project/research should be original, methodical, theoretical, feasible, informed and rich
- Please look at the Previous Recipients’ projects to get an idea.
How to apply:
Deadline: December 1, 2019
To start your application, please click here. Then, complete the eligibility form. The next step in the online process is to complete the following:
- Answer short questions regarding your personal info,
- A brief snapshot of your project (overview)
- 750-word description of your project
- Upload your CV
- Provide 2 Letters of Recommendation (with contact info)
- Then, click Submit.
To contact, please click here.
For more information about the competition, please click here.