Opportunity ID 13569
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The Peace Direct Awards, which established in 2013 and aimed to help the local NGOs, organizations, or any foundations who are looking for financial support to contribute toward their work and working for peace, or struggling to stop violence and peace sustainability. The objective of the award is to recognize new innovations made by your organization which is not happening before. Visit the details and apply for the prize, win 10000 Dollars with a fully-funded trip to the USA.
Deadline: 27 April 2020
Amount of prize:
- Each winner will receive about 10000 Dollars
- Their work will be promoted online.
- A fully-funded trip to the USA
- Free admission to PeaceCon
- AWAY, Alliance for Peacebuilding, Humanity United and Pickwell foundation for people and planet
- Everyone from around the globe can apply.
- Your organization must work for peace, or peacebuilding should be a sustainable element of their goals.
- Your organization must be worked locally, not in multi countries.
- Your organization must work independently.
- Your organization must work in one of the following themes:
- Women-led peacebuilding
- Youth-led peacebuilding
- Non-violent action
- The submission should be made in the English language.
You may look for similar opportunities:
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship program for developing countries
- McDonald Fellowship in Emerging Countries
- 2020 UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation
- Nikon Small World Competition of Photomicrography 2020
- iPhone Photography Awards Competition for international photographer
- VOY Media Entrepreneur Scholarship for Graduate and Undergraduate students
- The organization must use today’s technology in innovative ways like website, social media, mobile phone, text messaging, radio, TV, etc.
Selection process: experts in peacebuilding will evaluate the submission.
Criteria of selection:
Your work must meet the following requirements to succeed:
- The positive impact of your work by avoiding violence or building peace.
- How can your work demonstrate community support for projects such as voluntary efforts or community members?
- Your work should be new and must be performed a few by other peacebuilders around the world.
- Your project sustainability, how your organization can continue their work after funding.
- The winner will be given to the organization who has a track record in peacebuilding, the ability to grow, and to expand.
- Make clear what are your organization potential and how it makes it unique.
- What are your performance and activities, the problems your organization focused on, the number of people working with you, volunteer positions, number of communities involving in?
- Your submission must be precise inflection of your organization goals and performances, be specific, not general.
- The problems and conflicts should be mentioned clearly.
- What changes can be happened when you win the prize?
- Online application form
- Personal and organizational information.
- Peacebuilding activities
- Categories (explain in 200 words why your work fits in this category?)
How to apply:
- Any local organization that is working through peacebuilding can fill out the online application form.
- In the next steps, you will be asked for further details.
Note: it is also possible to download the online application form and complete it and submit through email.
For any queries, please contact email@example.com
Visit the award website to access more info