Opportunity ID 9625
Save the Children provides equal opportunity to everyone without regard to their gender, race, beliefs or nationality. Now, it brings a paid internship opportunity to whoever wish to work in digital marketing. He/she will provide support and help on digital projects as guided and defined by Senior Director Web Production and Development.
The intern will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist the digital team (during the high workload)
- Creating and posting press releases
- Assisting the web team in making website updates
- Testing and QA of new campaign launches, donation forms, sponsorship-related content
- Setting up registration forms for our winter and fall events
- Auditing the website for outdated content, errors, emergency-related content, UX issues,
- Other digital projects as required
- Deadlines: Ongoing
- Location: Connecticut, USA
- Duration: September 24, 2019 – December 4, 2019
- Type of job: Part-time
- Funding organization(s): Save the Children
- This is a paid Internship
- Gaining meaningful work experience (under the supervision of staff member of Save The Children)
- Highly innovative and collaborative teams
- Flexible schedule
- Networking program with managers (across the organization)
- An environment that is family friendly
- The knowledge and satisfaction that you are helping, supporting, and changing the children’s lives around the world.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program or having been graduated from a program 6 months prior to applying.
- With the preference in Digital Marketing/computer science
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer skills (Ms. Office – specifically Excel and other skills)
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Eligible to work in USA
How to apply:
Note: You will need to attach CV and Cover Letter in the application.
For more information, please go to the official website of Save the Children.