Opportunity ID 8000
Otto Bayer Science and education foundation provides scholarships to support the interested applicants to pursue their study, do research, or do an internship out of their home country.
The offered scholarship will support the applicants financially to gain new skills, knowledge, and experience.
The committed and innovative international applicants who have a research project in apprentices in scientific and medical disciplines and wish to do their project abroad can apply if they meet the requirements.
Organization: Bayer Science and Education Foundation
Deadline: 14 July 2019
Duration: 2 up to 12 Months
Number of scholarship: 5
Value of the scholarship: individual financial funding (20000 Euro per request)
- Otto Bayer Scholarship
- Carl Duisburg Scholarship
- Jeff Schell Scholarship
- Kurt Hansen Scholarship
Level of study:
- laboratory assignments
- research projects
- summer classes
- have a high level of commitment.
- applicants must be young.
- must be a hard worker.
- have an innovative idea.
- must have experience up to two years in the following area:
- biology and molecular biology
- bio-process engineering and bioinformatics
- chemistry and biochemistry
- pharmacy and computational life sciences
- research plan for 2 to 12 months duration including the financial plan.
- acceptance letter from the host university or institute.
- recently graduated transcript with a good score.
- any other supporting documents for the application.
Note: your document’s size must not be more than 5MB and should be a doc, xIs, pdf, jpeg, jpg type.
How to apply: