Opportunity ID 3403
The OpenCon is organizing the a conference in Toronto, Canada to provide the opportunity for young professionals to get the scholarships and participate in advancing open data, open education and be recognized by the community. This conference is held each year and provides fully funded or partial scholarships, to participate in the first four years seminar.
Location: Toronto, Canada
Deadline: July 13, 2018
Duration: 3 days
Conference date: November 2-4, 2018
- Full scholarships and partial scholarship to the most of participants that fund the following expenses:
- Travel expenses (air, train or bus) from your home country (or City ) to Toronto, Canada
- Accommodation during the conference
- Conference registration and participation fee
- Visa fee
- Participation to the speaking event presented by most of leading speakers and great founders
- Opportunity to find Collaborators
- Networking with our community
Note: the successful applicants will be notified which expenses are covered by the scholarship.
Who can participate to OpenCon Conference?
- Students of all level, early career researchers, young professionals in fields related to scholarly and scientific research such as librarians, publishers, advocates, etc.
- Be 18 years or above
For more details about the conference, eligibility and scholarship please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Applicants can apply online using a simple application form provided below.