Opportunity ID 12052
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The just IMAGEN if … competition, which is going to take part in March 2020, is an outstanding opportunity for international applicants with a business idea that tackles at least one of the UN SDGs. This annual international social enterprise and innovation competition going to host by Durham University and aims to help the big business ideas that can bring a positive impact around the world. Applicants from any part of the world with a business idea willing to get a mentorship with a professional business leader and want to win about more than £75000 prize, can apply to this program.
Deadline: 2 February 2020
Result Announcement: 28 February 2020
Program date: 30 March 2020
Host Institutions: Durham University
- £75000 or more as bespoke research support
- Mentorship with professional business leaders.
- Attend to a bespoke course at Durham Business School.
- The applicant’s age just over 18 years.
- Must have access to the internet and have a valid email account.
- Must be able to present their idea in person at the Just Imagine If… Competition.
- Individuals, groups, companies, partnerships, non-profit ORG can apply but from each group, only a person can participate in the program.
- Must be able to cover the traveling expenses to attending to the competition night.
- The idea must not have received a budget of more than 100000 Pound.
- Applicants must provide a video with a written document with the following criteria:
- The vision and the idea’s viability must be explained clearly.]
- Explain how the idea can be sustainable and scalable.
- How one of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals can include in the business idea.
- Explain how the prize can help you to develop the idea.
How to apply:
Prepare the requested documents and submit them through the online application portal.
For queries, you can contact email@example.com
Please visit the one young world website for more details and information.