Opportunity ID 5860
If you want to turn your knowledge you gained during your academic studies into unforgettable experience, apply to OIC Intern International Internship Program. Through this program you will be guided professional career planning by putting your knowledge into practical application, and gain professional experience in work ethic, working discipline and team work experience.
Additionally, you will get cultural interaction and intercultural communication skills and develop new personal and professional competencies through this internship program.
- Contribution to the career development of young people
- Training professional human resources
- Increasing intercultural communication
- Strengthening cooperation between countries
- Providing qualified workforce exchange
The interns will get the following advantages:
- Becoming familiar with working environment
- Developing professional knowledge and skills
- Finding new business references
- Peer interaction
- Career and personal development
Who can apply?
International students pursuing their study in Turkey, meeting the following criteria will be eligible for this program:
- International bachelor students who are at 3rd or 4th grade,
- Pursuing post graduate degree,
- Knowledge of Turkish or English at least at the level of B1,
- Additionally, Knowledge of Arabic or French at least at the level of B1,
- Willing to improve themselves and are open to career opportunities,
- Under the age of 30 years ,
- Intern candidates are obliged to attend the Orientation Training prior to their recruitment in the program.
How to apply
Eligible applicants are requested to Apply online