Opportunity ID 4348
If you are currently studying your bachelor degree or graduate studies and eligible to work in the United States, you may be interested in tremendous internship opportunity offered by Obama Foundation.
Each year, Obama foundation releases two announcements for internship (spring and Summer/fall). Current eligible students can apply for the period the can attend. However, this call for application is spring 2019 internship, you can apply for the summer 2019 legal internship if you are not able to attend in spring period.
Obama foundation Internship details
Application start: August 23, 2018
Application close: September 12, 2018
Notification: end of October – mid-November
Location: Chicago and Washington D.C
Duration: 18 weeks
Spring Internship period: January 7, – May 10, 2019
Summer internship period: May 28, – August 16, 2019
Working hours /week: 40
What will you get from the internship?
- Opportunity to expand your leadership capacity
- Practical work experience in a high-impact environment
- $3000 Stipend to cover internship expenses
- Participation in foundation weekly meeting
- Participation in presentations
- Opportunity to work under supervision of a supervisor
- Be currently studying a bachelor or graduate program
- Be eligible in the United states
- There is no restriction or discrimination against citizenship, nationality, gender, religion and etc.
- Be 18 years or older
- Fluency in Spoken and written English
- Have ability to manage the time well,
- Organizational skill
- be a strong writer and/or researcher
Applicants need to apply online. It is recommended to download the application worksheet, fill it as a draft and then apply online.