Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 3 Years
Language of Instruction English
Applications are open for the Norah Simpson Scholarship for the UK and international students at the University of East Anglia (UEA). This scholarship is offered to support and finance students’ studies in various schools and subjects. A variety of courses may be available for candidates to choose from. Specifically, they must have an evident interest in the study of water; through science, business, or professional interests. So, if you are keen to get a chance to pursue a postgraduate degree in a world-class university, it is for you to apply.
Application deadline: 14 May 2021
Host University: University of East Anglia (UEA)
Location: United Kingdom
Study level: Postgraduate
Duration: Three years
Start time: September 2021
Type of program: Postgraduate taught
Students can choose any school/faculty but the following schools are preferred:
- Environmental Science
- Norwich Business School
- International Development.
The student can receive their funding as a tuition fee contribution or a maintenance grant. The scholarship value is £5000.
- The scholarship is open to both UK and international students.
- There is no country limitation.
- Candidates have to demonstrate academic merit and an interest in the study of water.
- Applicants cannot be recipients of any other donor-sponsored scholarships.
How to apply?
Applicants are requested to apply online by filling and submitting the application form.
For more information about the scholarship, please visit the official link of the scholarship.
Similar UK Scholarships now open to apply:
- President’s PhD Scholarship for Brilliant Students at Imperial College London
- University of Edinburgh ‘Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships’ in the UK
- “Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships” 2021 at the University of Bristol, UK (All Fields)
- ‘Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships Programs’ (Merit-based) in the UK
- University of Liverpool ‘Communication & Media’ Master & PhD Research Degree 2021