Opportunity ID 5144
Organizer: McCain Institute – Arizona State University
McCain Institute offering Next Generation Leaders (NGL) program for eligible applicants from around world to provide them the opportunity to get the training, get empowered and expand their network of humanity with leaders from US and another countries. This is a one year long program that covers the selected applicants living and travel expenses. The applicants can bring their family in the U.S. but the family expenses are not covered by the Institute.
Selected Next Generation Leaders (NGL) will be placed to specific organizations to work about 9-month and meet four times a year for leadership development training module. The duration of each meeting and training is two week.
- New York
Time of meeting:
Duration: 1 year
Start of the program: September 2020
Ending date: May 2021
Stipend and benefits
- The program provides monthly stipend for each selected candidates to cover their standard living cost such as rent, utilities, food and other regular expenses.
- Allowance for travel cost
- Health insurance
Who is eligible for this program?
- Be mid-career (a decade or more of career experience)
- Be proficient in English
- Have high degree of professional, academic and work achievements
- Have advance level of ethical leadership
- Return back to his/her home country
- No age requirement but typically between 30-45 years of age.
- No citizenship restriction. All nationals can apply
How can we apply?
If you are eligible for this program we encourage you to apply or if you know someone else who fits the requirements of this program, nominate them before February 7, 2020.
For more details please read the Frequently Asked Question about Next Generation Leaders program