Opportunity ID 1113
Are you a student from Near East, Middle East and/or South Asian countries with a majority Islamic population willing to continue your graduate studies in Near Eastern Studies? Falak Sufi Scholarship is offered by New York University to honor Fulak Sufi’s memory . New York University is a private research university located in New York city, USA.
Deadline: January 4, 2019 (recommended to apply by December 18, 2018)
Location: New York City, USA
Field of Study:
- M.A in Near Eastern Studies
- M.A in Near Eastern Studies/Business (with courses in the Leonard N. Stern School of Business)
- M.A in Near Eastern Studies/Museum Studies
- Joint M.A. Near Eastern Studies/Journalism
Level: Master’s Degree
Duration: 2 years
The Scholarship Benefit:
- an annual stipend of at least $28,145
- Health Insurance
- Registration fee
- Social Services
Conditions and Requirements
- Bachelor degree in related field with high average score
- High English language Fluency (TOEFL /IELTS score is required of all non-native English speakers and who do not have obtained any degree instructed in English language.
- GRE general test recommended ( in all programs except Joint M.A. in Near Eastern Studies/journalism) for Joint M.A. program GRE is required.
- Statement of academic purpose for Joint M.M in Near eastern Studies/Journalism and a personal essay (1000-1500 words) a long with three sample of their work.
- Writing sample for the applicants who do not take GRE test (15 double spaced pages)
How to Apply:
you can apply online
- Academic transcripts
- Test scores
- letters of Recommendation
- Academic purpose statement
- Application fee
- Writing samples for those who do not take GRE test.
For more information please visit the Graduate school of Art and Science website of New York University