Opportunity ID 9022
The fellowship program provides this opportunity for the developing countries to support the participants to share messages, stories, focus on the media targets.
During the fellowship, participants will access to the training, research, and writing under the monitoring of expert and educated experts. In this fellowship applicants will be equipped with media skills, communication and leadership program which designed for standout development professionals from the developing world. The interested applicant who meets the below requirements can apply.
Deadline: 15 October 2019
Number of fellows: 25
Location: Washington DC, USA
Duration: more than one year.
Benefits of the program:
- Funds for participating in media-related activities and conferences.
- The whole expenses will be covered by the program.
- Those applicants who are expert in the following:
- Food security
- Global health
- Development economics
- Health and human rights
- Mental health
- Climate change
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Applicants must be from in developing countries
- Applicants must have some experience in related areas.
- Have a personal story and the ability to think critically about development
- Applicants must have a record of significant professional achievement and be interested to share their experience for global development.
- Ask from any mentor or professor who knows you clearly to nominate you if possible.
- The submitted application will be reviewed by the selection panel
- The successful applicant will be informed directly
- Required documents for successful applicants:
- Two essay
- Answer for some questions
- For the final steps, the successful applicants will be invited for the interview through skype or phone.
How to apply:
Ask from any profession professor to nominate you here
For further information, please click here