Opportunity ID 11633
The new America’s Fellows program, which is going to take place in September of each current year in the USA is an excellent opportunity for journalists, scholars, filmmakers and public policy analysts who have an original and ambitious project with a specific plan for implementation. Applicants can develop their projects through research, report, analysis, and storytelling. Talented applicants who look for financial resources to implement their projects can apply for this fully-funded program.
Deadline: February 2, 2020
Location: Washington DC, and New York City, USA
Number of the fellows: 15
- 15000 to 30000 dollar for stipend
Who can apply:
- Journalists, scholars, filmmakers, and public policy analysts and generate big.
- New ideas with a positive impact and become a conversation issue for the day.
- Talented applicants that pursue book, film, and long-form reporting projects.
- Applicants must be able to attend the entire duration of the program.
- Interest letter about 2000 words (explain how you improve and work on your project, the inquiry line you follow, the way you think about the project will enrich an essential public debate, and how this fellowship can help you).
- Describe in 1 to 3 sentences of your New America Fellowship proposal.
- Approach plan a maximum of 500 words (describe your plan of dissemination when your project completed).
- Implications of policy maximum of 500 words.
- Update Curriculum Vitae not more than five pages.
- Three work samples, including writing and non-writing, such as video, audio paper, etc.
- Three reference contact address.
How to apply:
Interested applicants must provide their proposed project and submit them through the online application form.
For more information, please visit the program website