Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSPTE AcademicCambridge qualification
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 12 To 24 Months
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 119248
Overview of the program
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) offers the Wellcome Award Master of Science (MSc) Scholarship in Global Health Policy. The application for its 2021-22 round is now open on a rolling basis. If you are would like to gain contemporary knowledge about a range of approaches to global health, health economics, policymaking, sociology, politics and more by studying at a world-class university in the UK, this is the right opportunity for you to apply.
Deadline: There is no specific deadline. Applications for the program are considered on a rolling basis but for the graduate funding, the deadline is 29 April 2021.
Country: United Kingdom
Institution: Department of Health Policy, LSE
Duration: one year full-time, and 24 months part-time
Funded by: Wellcome
Level of study: Master
Program: MSc in Global Health Policy
Start date: September 2021
- The school awards different generous awards and scholarships for international students. This program is eligible for needs-based awards from LSE i.e., Graduate Support Scheme, Master Awards, and Anniversary Scholarships.
- Applicants can apply for the LSE supporting awards by the deadline above and if they receive an offer letter and submit the graduate financial support application form, they will be considered for the benefits needless to pay tuition fees.
- All international students can apply to this MSc program for the academic year 2021-22.
- Academic requirement: Upper second-class honors (2:1) degree or equivalent education in any discipline with social science background or work experience in social policy is beneficial but not mandatory.
- The award is available to students based on their financial needs, academic excellence motivation and strength.
- Applicants need to provide evidence of English language proficiency such as TOEFL, IELTD, etc. to be considered for this program although not at the application stage. Those who are native speakers or have studied their previous education in English may be exempted. Read more about this HERE.
- For international students, sufficient information is available here to fully get aware of studying at LSE.
You may also apply to: Master Scholarship in Health and International Development at LSE, UK [Full Scholarship]
Assessment of application
Securing a place at the department is highly competitive and LSE reviews all application on an individual basis considering all information presented on the application form and in view of the following criteria:
– Academic achievement (including anticipated and achieved grades)
– statement of academic purpose
– two academic recommendations
– Research proposal
– Sample of work
For a complete set of application documents, please check here.
How to apply for this MSc Program?
Qualified candidates can apply for this program online after meeting the requirements and following the necessary steps for application.
Note: It is recommended that you apply as early as possible since the acceptance of application is on a rolling basis and it closes once the capacity is full.
To submit an eligible application, you need to complete all the steps defined on the “How to Apply?” page and provide all required documents.
For more details of the program, application guides and information on preparing a strong application, you are advised to visit the Official Link.