Opportunity ID 8717
The Foundation’s mission is to aid job creation through agriculture promotion in developing countries and regions. Therefore, this scholarship was built for the very purpose of intercultural and international understanding of fostering human resources for developing countries.
The scholarships present the opportunity to both who wish to study Bachelors or Masters in this field.
The application research theme is Organic Farming or Agricultural practices and Improvement in Soil Quality.
Besides having the opportunity to study and research the mentioned field, they will have:
- Transportation from applicant’s residence in Japan to Tokyo will be provided (Must already be in Japan)
- Graduate: 120,000 yen/month
- Undergraduate: 100,000 yen/month
- This is not an exchange, government-funded, or a free exempt program.
- Applicants can bring changes to their application before the closing date.
- November: Initial Selection
- Early December: Interviews (In Japanese)
- If the applicant can’t have face to face interview (in Japan), an online interview will be conducted.
- Must attend it otherwise, they will be disqualified.
- Late December: Announcement of Results
- No inquiries regarding the result of the application will be responded to.
- The fund will be directly deposited to the account of the applicant for each month.
- Must have College Student Visa or Permanent Visa in April 2020.
- Must be 30 years old or younger if applying for Undergraduate and 35 or younger if applying for Masters (as of April 2020)
- Must be currently studying or researching agriculture or pedology. If the applicant is pursuing any other related field related to agriculture such as marketing or management, may also apply.
- Must be in good health
- Must have excellent academics.
- Must have the intention to use knowledge and experience gained from the program to serve their own country.
- Must have clear academic plans
- Must be respectful of others
- Must not be a full-time employee (in Japan)
- Must demonstrate a financial need
- Must be able to attend 2 gatherings a year in Tokyo.
How to apply:
Deadline: October 31 (Thu) 2019
Location: Tokyo, Japan
To start, please download the application form from the link
After filling the form, please send it to email@example.com
To contact us, please click here.
For more information, please click here.