Opportunity ID 5117
Specialization and post-specialization scholarships in Islamic republic of Iran
According to an agreement between Afghanistan ministry of Public health and Iran ministry of health, treatment and medical training, some of the doctors and medical technicians will be introduced to the mentioned ministry for Pursuing their bachelor, specialization, Post-specialization training and/or fellowships.
Eligible applicants are advised to submit their application and educational documents to the submission email below before the date: 10th of Qaws, 1397 to international directorate of Ministry of Public Health.
Fields of study and requirements
click Here to find the details
- Travel cost and living expenses should be covered by the applicants
- The selection of the candidates will be done through a competitive and transparent process by authorized committee at MOPH.
- After the primary selection, the written test will be organized by Iranian teachers
- The priority will be given to government officials, female candidates and provincial employees.
- University, institute or specialization graduation certificate
- Work experience document
- Copy of national identity card (Tazkira)
Submission email: email@example.com
For more information and queries, please contact to the email and phone below: