Opportunity ID 2723
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Afghanistan ministry of higher education has announced that that Japan country has offered 20 scholarship for Afghan students to pursue their graduate studies in Japan.
Conditions of the candidature:
- The average point of the bachelor degree must not be less than 65 percent.
- Be in good health and moral
- Be determined and interested in education to lead in the betterment of the relationship between Afghanistan and Japan
- Have the ability to write and speak in English or Japanese
- Be under the age of 35
- The acceptance of the applicants are based on the exam result. Japan embassy will evaluate the candidates and select the eligible candidates then introduce them to MEXT.
- The MEXT will select the most qualified students among the students introduced by the Japan embassies and consulates around the world.
- National Identity card (Tazkira)
- Diploma and transcripts
- Medical examination certificate
- First step, The deadline for the filling of the application and introduction of the candidates: June 10, 2018
- Second step, Evaluation of the applications: Mid June 2018
- Third step, Shortlisting of the candidates: Late June, 2018
- Last step, final result announcement: After December 2018
Note: the number of scholarship for the graduate studies are 20 scholarships, if the number of candidates increases and become more than 20, the candidates will be selected based on their higher score in undergraduate or graduate studies.
How to apply:
Interested applicants are requested to apply via ministry of the higher education as soon as possible up to May 29, 2018 ( 8th Jawza, 1397). You can download the application form from these links:
To get more information please download the following informative items:
Related : You can check the announcement of Japan embassy about the scholarship call for application here