Opportunity ID 11465
Ministry of defense provides an excellent opportunity for 50 female leaders who have a bachelor, master or Ph.D. degree, to work and defense of national interests. Interested applicants who meet the requirements are highly encouraged to apply.
Organization: Ministry of defense
Number of applicants: 50
Deadline: 26 December 2019
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
- Successful applicants will receive the second rank position (Dowahom Biridmani) with its benefits.
- Applicants will receive one-year professional training.
- After successful completion of the training period, they will hire in the ministry of defense.
- Applicants must have at least a bachelor degree in management and administration, computer science, law, political science, economics.
- Applicant’s age must not be more than 28 years.
- Applicants must have good English and Computer skills.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Afghanistan.
- Applicants must be in good state of health (physically and mentally).
- Applicants must not be drug-abdicated.
- Identity card
- Degree certificate and diploma with the verification of ministry of higher education and ministry of foreign affairs.
- Application form
- Commitment letter
Note: the commitment letter will be asked after the applicants passed the exam successfully.
How to apply:
Applicants can download the application form from the ministry of defense website or can refer to general attraction commands of central and regional commission.
For more details, please contact 0202660619, and 0202619804, and 0202619809
or visit the ministry of defense website