If you are interested in studying your Master’s degree in Philippines in Business Administration and/or in Development Management (MDM) you can apply to different scholarships available at Asian Institute of Management.
Institution: Asian Institute of Management (AIM)
- For September Intake: February
- For January intake: August
Level: master degree
Fields of study:
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Development Management (MDM)
- AIM Excellence Scholarship is full scholarship for outstanding applicants awarded based on the excellency in academic, professional and personal achievements.
- Asian Development bank Scholarships that covers full expenses read the details here.
- AIM-GT Foundation Scholarships are full scholarship including dormitory accommodations, one-round trip travel cost and life expenses (this is only open to Chinese citizens)
Who is eligible for scholarships?
The applicants with an excellent academic backgrounds who have strong professional achievements and career trajectory can apply to this scholarship if they are proficient in written and oral English and have the potential of acquiring great leadership skills.
- Meet the admission requirement:
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Be proficient in English (IELTS 6
- At least two years of post-undergraduate professional experience
How to apply?
Eligible applicants are requested to prepare the required documents and submit them all to submission email [email protected]
- Online application form
- GMAT/GRE official score report
- Academic Transcripts and Diplomas
- Professional recommendation (submit a certificate of business registration if you are self-employed.
- Application essay
After submitting the documents select a schedule for AIM Admission test and Pay the exam fee of USD 100 (if you have an official GMAT / GRE you may disregard such payment.)
The 3rd step is interview if you pass the fast screening.
The result notification will be sent to the applicants by the admission office.
You may be interested in: