International Student scholarship at Lahore University of Management Science (LUMS)
There are divers types of scholarships available at LUMS for Undergraduate and Master degree studies.
Undergraduate scholarship for international students
Shahid Hussain Foundation offers scholarship for students from South Asian Countries (SAARC) who want to pursue their Undergraduate degree at LUMS. This is need based scholarship that provide tuition fee waiver, LUMS Interest free loans, National Outreach Programme scholarships, Merit scholarships and external scholarships.
Merit based scholarship
100 Merit scholarships for Undergraduate students to cover full or partial tuition fee for one year.
Who is eligible to apply for undergraduate international scholarship?
- Meet the academic requirement for admission
- Are from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka or India.
- Not be Pakistan National. Having dual nationality with one of Pakistan national, make you ineligible to apply.
Important dates to apply?
Application deadline for Undergraduate programs: February 12, 2019
Master degree scholarship:
For master degree , there are the following scholarships available
- International student scholarship: Asian development Bank scholarship to Study MBA at LUMS
- Merit scholarship offered on merit basis.
- Women scholarship for outstanding female student in business
April 2, 2019: Application deadline for MS in:
- Computer science
- Electrical Engineering
Result: July 2019
February 19, 2019 (First round) / April 17, 2019 (second round): Application deadline for MBA
How to apply?
Applicant should apply online
For more information please visit the LUMS website.