Opportunity ID 9312
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
A short term research opportunity offered by the Knight Visiting Nieman at Harvard for those applicants who want to pursue an advanced research project in journalism. The program aims are to develop the prospects of the journalist’s future. The fellowship provides extensive resources at Harvard and MIT like local scholars, research centers and libraries to achieve concrete results and more. Interested applicants can apply.
- Deadline: 27 September 2019
- Result announcement date: 25 November 2019
- Final announcement: 18 December 2019
- Program time: January 2020
Fellowship type: Full time
The number of fellows: 5 and as many as 11 fellows have been selected in a given calendar year.
Location: Cambridge, Mass, USA
Duration: 2 and 12 weeks
Benefits of the program:
- $1350 per week
- Free furnished, One-bedroom apartment
- Financial strategies or other topics
- This project must be submitted by a journalism
- Journalists, publishers, technologists, entrepreneurs, programmers, designers, media analysts, academics and others who want to make an impact can apply
- Applicants must be able to a residence in Cambridge, Mass for the performance of fellowship.
- Be proficient in the English Language (speaking and writing).
- Applicants must be able to work spiritedly
- Must have the ability to perfume their project on the scheduled time
- Biography information
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three reference contact information
- Project proposal about 600 words
- An essay (explain the project you plan to pursue as a visiting fellow at Harvard).
How to apply:
Fill the online application
For more information, please click here