Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study All
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 79162
Introduction to scholarship
The University of Twente (UT) offers prestigious KIPAJI scholarships to brilliant students from the Least Developed Countries (DAC) or countries with upcoming economies like in South America, Africa, and Asia to provide them the means to pursue their master’s education at the University of Twente. Kipaji Scholarship support students who also receive a University of Twente Scholarship (UTS).
- Application period:
- first round: October 15, 2022-February 1, 2023
- second round: February 1, – May 1, 2023
- Application deadline: May 1, 2023
- Host University: University of Twente (UT)
- Country: Netherlands
- Study level: Master
Fields of study
- The scholarship carries a value of up to € 12,000 and partial coverage.
- Please note, that this scholarship provides compensation for study-related costs. Therefore, it belongs to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money.
To be eligible for Kipaji Scholarship, candidates should fulfill all University of Twente Scholarship requirements. Additionally, applicants must:
- Be a national of one of the DAC countries (Least Developed Countries & Other Low-Income Countries- see the list below)
- Not be current UT students.
- Secure a (partial) University of Twente Scholarship (UTS). The Kipaji Scholarship can ensure that the candidates for UTS get a full scholarship.
- Have earned good grades for their pre-master program (average of 8).
- Provide a motivation letter detailing how they intend to use their studies at the University of Twente to enhance the scientific level or for entrepreneurial purposes in their home country.
- Comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90).
- Having a strong academic background is an advantage.
List of eligible countries
How to apply?
To be eligible for Kipaji Scholarship, you need to apply to the University of Twente scholarship and you must first gain an admission letter from your faculty of choice by applying separately to your program.
The relevant faculty of the program nominates you for a Kipaji Scholarship. Upon request from the faculty, you may need to submit a motivation letter indicating how you intend to use your studies at the University of Twinge. Please indicate in your motivation letter that you are applying for Kipaji Scholarship.
For more details, please visit the UTS website.
You may also like these opportunities:
- Asia Pacific Leadership Program (APLP) Fellowship at East-West Center – USA
- PhD Scholarships at Ghent University for Applicants from Developing Countries 2023
- Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 by Boustany Foundation
- Pakistan 4500 Scholarships for Afghanistan (3rd phase of Allama Iqbal Scholarships)
- 2022 ‘Honjo International Scholarship Foundation’ Scholarships – Japan