Opportunity ID 4297
Language Requirement Not Required
Deadline: December 31, 2018
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia launches an award for the environmental management in Islamic countries every two years to recognize the best concept of environmental management. This award is offered in following categories:
- Best research, achievement or practice
- Best Practice projects or activities in the public sector
- Best project or activities in private sector
- Best practices of public interest and non-governmental organizations
- Best environmentally – friendly Islamic city
Number of awards: 15 (3 for each category0
If your project or activities have an important impact in the sectors mentioned above, you can apply or nominate.
Required documents (Arabic, French or English)
- Nomination form
- Nominees’ CV
- Written affidavit (statement that your project has not previously won a prize)
- Consent of all participants (if it is a collective work)
- Report outlining the innovative part of project, its scientific and environmental impact
Who can apply?
- Type of applicant:
- Be from an Islamic Country
- Your submission project or research must have published no more than five years prior to the award announcement
- Each applicants can apply and submit one application
- Applicants must have legal capacity
- Submitted project must be in coordination with Islamic values and principles not against.
Apply or nominate via online application form.
For more information please visit the Kingdom of Saudia Arabia Award Website.