Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSNot Required
Fields of study All
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction EnglishArabic
Opportunity ID 60127
About the scholarship
The applications are now open for King Abdulaziz University (KAU) prestigious Scholarships for the academic year of 2021-22. King Abdulaziz University is awarding fully-funded scholarships for all degrees (bachelor, masters and doctoral programs) to non-Saudi and international students to study in their favorite fields.
Moreover, KAU International scholarships in Saudi Arabia are available in various disciplines. And, all the costs of the winning scholars will be covered by the university.
Details of the KAU Scholarship
Application deadline: There is no deadline. It is open all year-round.
Country: Saudi Arabia
Host University: King Abdulaziz University (KAU)
Levels of study: Diploma, Bachelor (undergraduate), Masters and PhD (Graduate)
Fields of study: Different
Faculties offering degrees at the bachelor’s, masters and doctoral level at KAU are:
- Faculty of Arts & Humanities
- Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Available specializations:
- Faculty of Communication and Media
- Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Metrology, Environment and Arid Land Agriculture
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Earth Sciences
- College of Art and Design
- Maritime Studies
- Faculty of Computing & Information Technology
Each of the above faculties offers several disciplines/programs.
KAU Scholarship Benefits:
The KAU is providing full scholarships to all the selected candidates. The scholarship covers:
- Monthly stipend
- Health care package.
- Suitable housing and facilities.
- Subsidized meals
- Two-way fight ticket at the end of the academic year
- Graduation allowance
- Sports facilities
- Distinction allowance for excellent students
- 2-month allowance for preparation upon arrival to KSA.
· A total sum of SR 4,000 for doctoral, and SR 3.000 for masters’ allowance for the purpose of printing the thesis.
· A stipend of SR 2,700 for shipping books (after graduation).
· Providing the candidate with a two-way ticket each year.
Scholarship entry requirements
Candidates fulfilling the following requirements are eligible to apply.
- Must have a good record of conduct and must be medically fit.
- Must have earned a secondary school graduation certificate or its equivalent within the last three years.
- Applicants must not be younger than 17 and older than 25 years for the bachelor’s program.
- Applicants must be 35 years old for Ph.D. and 30 years for Masters’s.
- Should commit to full-time study if accepted for the morning shift class.
- Have to abide by all the university by-laws and regulations.
- Should have not received any other scholarship of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia before.
- Students should also fulfill the admission requirements for their chosen program.
- Candidates for Arabic Language and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Psychology, Information Science programs must own a strong command in spoken and written Arabic language.
- Must hold a university degree from a recognized college or university and with a “very good” result, at least.
- A recognized test score in the English language is essential for applicants whose first language is not English [only for master and PhD programs). The internationally acceptable exams and minimum required scores are as below:
– TOEFL (PBT) = 500
– TOEFL (CBT) = 173
– TOEFL (IBT) = 61
Required Documents for application:
- Curriculum vitae of the applicant.
- The statement of purpose must be in English for all disciplines except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of the graduation diploma (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of the transcript (attested by the Saudi Embassy).
- Two recommendation letters from two of the applicants’ former professors (only for master and doctoral).
- A copy of passport with at least one year validity.
- Personal photo
- Certificate of language proficiency (optional)
How to apply?
Apply online through the university’s online application portal.
Apply for Arabic Language Diploma
Apply for Undergraduate Degree
Apply for Graduate Degree (Master)
Apply for Graduate degree (doctoral)
Read more detailed information on your program choices and the associated requirements before beginning your application on KAU’s website.