The government of Kazakhstan has offered 16 scholarships for afghan students who want to pursue their undergraduate studies in Kazakhstan. According the announcement of Ministry of higher education of Afghanistan the applicants should meet the following requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Level of study: Undergraduate
Fields of study: different. check the fields here
- Be graduated in the academic year of 1396/1397 (2017/2018)
- Have average grade point of over 70 percent
Note: the successful applicants will be given a salary equal to Kazakh students’ salary. Those who obtain the average grade point of lower than 70 percent, the salary will not be provide.
- High school graduation certificate and transcript (Shadatnama) verified by Ministry of foreign affairs
- National Identity card (Tazkira)
- Electronic Passport ( the exam will not take place without passport)
- Physical examination forms and HIV
- Other educational documents from courses, diploma and etc.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should visit the cabin number 21 at general reception office of ministry of higher education of Afghanistan before or on (7/2/1398) with all required documents.