Opportunity ID 7097
Deadline: May 31, 2019
The National Council of Youth Organization in Korea organizes the 30th International Youth Forum for young participants from 40 countries to increase their understanding of global issues, providing them the opportunity find solutions, improve cooperation and mutual understanding among youths across cultures and nationalities. In addition this program will lead to spread goodwill around the world, building global citizenship through expanding networking among youths.
International youth forum is held annually since 1990.
The theme of this program in 2019 is Inclusion and Inclusiveness: Share vision of Youth for Local and Global Village
- School education and youth activities for inclusion and inclusiveness
- Roles and assignments of the media for inclusion and inclusiveness
- Exploring of the inclusion environment designs
Location: Seoul, Korea
Number of participants: 200
Program Date: July 16- 23, 2019 (7 nights 8 days)
Organizer and host: The National Council of Youth Organization in Korea (NCYOK)
Co-organizer: Korean Educational Psychology Association (KEPA)
- the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family, Republic of Korea,
- World Assembly of Youth (WAY)
- Asian Youth Council (AYC)
The program organizer will provide the following assistance:
- A travel grant of 600000 KRW (about 560 USD) for applicants from Africa, Oceania, Europe, and American Regions
- A Travel grant of 300,000 KRW (280 USD) for Asian countries applicants
- The following expenses during the forum will be provided by Korea:
- Local transportation
Who can apply?
- Applicants between the age of 18 to 26 can apply only (born 1992-2000)
Applicants with following criteria will be considered first:
- Submit a good essay on theme and topics
- Studying in relevant fields of study to topic and theme
- Engaged in related field of them and topics
- Can afford to cover his/her travel cost
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online or through Korean Embassy in their own country. (one option only)
For more details please visit International Youth Forum Korea website