Opportunity ID 9131
FAO presents a call for Expression of Interest for those who are interested to be a part of a learning opportunity and work as an intern in Food and Agriculture Organization of United Nations in Italy, Rome. The aim of the program is to attract talented young men and women who are motivated to share their innovative ideas, latest research experience and new perspectives. The program provides the platform where the intern can integrate practical work into their academic knowledge.
- Deadline: 30th August 2019
- Duration: 3 – 11 months
- Location: Italy, Rome
- Candidates may be assigned to a field that is related and relevant to the work of FAO.
- FAO is a non-smoking environment and no kind of smoking won’t be tolerated.
- The following are the core competencies of FAO:
- Getting experience in a field related to their academic studies
- Potential to become an employee of FAO
- Between 22 – 30 years old
- Have relevant academic experience in one of the organization’s field (mission and work of FAO)
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or a graduate degree program, or he/she is a recent graduate form a well-known universities (check IAU/UNESCO database)
- Proficiency in one of these languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish or Russian. Second and/or third languages are considered assets.
- Only certificates from FAO language official examinations such as LPE, LRT and ILE and/or UN accredited external providers will be accepted as proof of the second language.
- Be adaptable to international multicultural environment
- Having good skills in communication
- Should have the necessary papers for residence/immigration/work visa
How to apply:
Apply Now to get your application started
If have any queries, please contact Careers@fao.org
For more information please go to the official website of FAO.