Opportunity ID 8644
The Internet and Society fellowship is an international program for international candidates. It provides research opportunities for innovative thinkers. Those innovators who are experienced in research and planned to pursue the new initiatives, moreover, candidates who wish to engage in the exchange of research experiences and work with international fellows can apply.
Deadline: 2 September 2019
Duration: 3 up to 12 months
Location: Berlin, Germany
- Free facilities during the program
- Confirmation documents
- The candidates will be able to publish their written paper in one of the open-access publications
- Candidates can comment on their developments in their career in the form of HIIG blog posts
- Candidates will be able to present a presentation in the lunch talks
- Candidates can promote any expert workshop with their peers
- Will participate in joint activities and projects with other candidates.
The following costs must be provided by candidates:
- Travel expenses
Note: candidates can apply for travel grants up to 700 Euro and for Visa up to 200 Euros.
- Candidates must have a master degree or their Ph.D. is in progress/planned (Junior Fellow)
- Candidates who have advanced Ph.D., postdoctoral researcher (Senior Fellow)
- Have a good English language proficiency; having the German Language skill will be appreciated
- Have research experience and a research project or planned to pursue research.
- Update CV
- Letter of motivation (candidates must describe their interest in the HIIG Fellowship, research background and their expectation from the program, Maximum 1 Page)
- A research proposal must contain the followings: 3 pages
- Research 1: explain how your research is faithful for the research program
- Research 2: specify the purpose of your work and how that will conduct the fellowship
- Research 3: how will you present and what will be the result.
- Sample of writing or work candidates have been done which is covering the internet (must in English or German) optional.
- Academic certificate and recommendations letter (optional)
How to apply:
Candidates can fill the online application form and upload their documents here