Opportunity ID 12980
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The international Youthopia Suitability summit going to take place on August 2020 in Karachi Pakistan is an international youth platform accepts applicants from all over the globe to discuss in world challengeable issues and make a bridge gap between young peace activist to believe in positive changes in their communities. The aim of this short program is to find solutions relevant to the sustainability and renewing world. The conference contains workshops, panel discussions, activities, presentations, cultural exchange program, city tour include both historical and cultural places and modern parts. If you willing to be part of this global platform do not wait to apply today.
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Deadline: 25 May 2020
Result announcement: 30 May 2020
Visa process begins: 1 June 2020
Program date: 13 to 15 August 2020
Duration: 3 days
Application fee: 80 USD dollars (nonrefundable)
Benefits of the program:
- Food and domestic transport
- Meals and tea during the breaks
- Participation certificate
- Letter of appreciation
- Award for the best performing delegate.
- Applicants from any part of the world can apply.
- The applicant’s age must not be over 35 years.
- Youth activist organizations/NGO’s representatives can apply.
- Transgender are highly encouraged to apply.
Purpose of the Youthopia 2020:
- Gathering the young leader from all over the world to focus and highlight the most challenging issues of the world.
- Become a bridge between the young peace activist who are from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Make a positive change throughout the world.
- Organizing and promoting gender variance and bodily diversity and omit cultural stereotypes against each gender.
- Highlighting motivational stories.
- Providing opportunity to inspire others with their stories and journey.
How to apply:
Applicants can fill out the online application form to be part of the Youthopia platform.
Visit the Youthopia international summit website