Opportunity ID 13720
A Sexual reproductive health and rights global network named international youth alliance for family planning (IYAFP) offers a volunteering program designed for youth advocacy ages between 15 to 30 years to empower others to develop sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR), based on educational, programming and research activities. This program is for the young generation and lead by young people to make a difference in the world. Interested applicants who meet the requirements and want to take part as their country coordinator, in motivating and representing the local and global SRHR plan in their home countries.
- Deadline: 14 April 2020
- Start date: May 2020
- End date of program: May 2022
Duration: 2 years
Type of program: volunteer
Functional area: Sexual Reproductive health and rights (SRHR)
- Advance your leadership and advocacy skills and experience in the SRHR field by using provided opportunities.
- Opportunity to manage and lead a young team in your home country for the cause you work and care about.
- Opportunity to shaping and strengthening the IYAFP’s global network.
- Will begin and access to grants and develop small projects in your country.
- Networking opportunity with full IYFP members and alumni through the digital platform.
- The purposed age is 15 to 30 years
- Must have passion, motivation, ambition, and ability of team leading.
- Must have the necessary knowledge or be willing in SRHR.
- Must be committed to driving changes in your community.
- Must be the citizen of a country that you are applying to be coordinators for.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of English, French, or Spanish.
- Committed to working at least 7 to 10 hours per week.
- Ability to perform the responsibilities of the position.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work for 7 to 10 per week as a volunteer.
- Performing tasks based on a consensus decision-making process with your team and general membership.
- Focusing on transparent and strategic decision-making, governance, and leadership for the IYAFP country chapter.
- The annual workplace of the IYAFP chapter, which is including quarterly chapter projects, membership engagement activities, events, and other programming through long term goals of IYAFP, must be provided and implemented.
- As your country representative, you must act as a point person and talk with the IYAFP executive team regularly.
- Membership info of the database and activities running on the ground must be maintained.
- Recruiting your country coordinator team in a fair and transparent process.
- Online application form
- Personal details and contact info
- Update Curriculum Vitae
- Recent photo
- Answer to the questions provided on the online application form
How to apply:
Click on the link below, open and create your account and apply
For further information and any question, kindly have a look at IYAFP website
Apply for similar programs:
- Arts for Good (A4G) Fellowship in India and Singapore
- Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship to join One Young World Summit 2020
- Logan Nonfiction Fellowship program fall 2020 in the USA
- World Bank Scholarships Program for the Master’s degree in different Countries
- McDonald Fellowship in Emerging Countries