Opportunity ID 4420
An incredible Opportunity for Innovative thinkers and innovators
Deadline: September 10, 2018
Duration: 4 days (October 8-11, 2018)
Location: Tokyo International Exchange Center, Tokyo, Japan
About the program
International Young Innovators Summit a program for high school student, University students or graduate students to learn from Japanese innovation, expand their global network
Purpose: get familiarity with Japanese innovation, how they innovate to build their country, and how they create a balance between modern and traditional aspects simultaneously. More over participants will have the opportunity to for cultural exchange and discuss about innovation for the better worlds.
- Conferences session
- Parallel session to deliver essays
- Visiting Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Cultural exchange; learning about Tea ceremony and wearing japan traditional dress and ..
There are five awards for the best participants such as:
- Outstanding innovation award
- Most creative innovation award
- Best idea innovation award
- Impactful innovation award
- Best solution innovation award
Who can apply?
- High school students, university students and fresh graduates who are between age of 15- 25 years.
- Possess good communication skills and knowledge
- Having good personality and attitude
- Essay submission
How to apply?
Participation in this program is not free. You may pay the application of 425 USD to get tremendous options and facilities such as meals, international certificate, program sessions, city tours, accommodation, transportation and etc.
To apply please complete the online application form.