Opportunity ID 6985
University of Tehran in Iran is organizing the volunteer camp as a part of international student week in cooperation of Western Asian Development Institute for young people to have a volunteering opportunity through one week program in Iran spending with young leaders from around the world. Selected applicants will have the opportunity to explore Iranian culture, and natural beauty and cook Iranian food.
Deadline: May 31, 2019
Program Duration: September 7-14, 2019
Host of the program:
- University of Tehran, College of agriculture and Natural Resources
- Western Asian Development Institute
Benefits of this program
- Flight tickets
- Accommodation in Student Guest House
- Full board meals and coffee breaks
- Visa invitation letter (if needed)
- Free walking tours in Tehran and Karaj
- Green Activities
- Gifts and Souvenirs
- Unique volunteering experience in a developing culture
Who can apply?
If you are a young professional or students you can apply to this program:
- Be between 18 to 38 years old
- Have communication ability in English
- Have high interested in sustainable development and / or environment
How to apply?
You can apply online by filling the form linked below before the deadline.
Shortlisted candidate will be notified up to June 7, 2019