Opportunity ID 14287
International Photography Grant is designed to develop and inspire the international photographer’s skills. This platform is provided opportunities for photographers to gather significant experience and join the professional photography world. Applicants can push their careers at a high level and will be recognized by art galleries, curators, media, and cultural institutions from any part of the world. The international photography grant is created and run by international photography magazine and aims to evoke artistic activities and help them to develop their ideas and skills. Interested and professional photographers can apply before 31 July of the following year and win a certificate with 1000 dollars grant.
Deadline: 31 July 2020
Result announcement: 1 November 2020
Amount of grant:
- 1000 Dollar as the grant
- Achievement certificate
- Professional and talented photographers aged above 18 years are eligible to apply.
- Photographers from any part of the globe, which is built as one consistent project.
- One project with at least ten images.
- The first project is free the other submission costs is 19 dollars
- Project explanation about 50 words in English
- The submission format should be in JPG with 1100 pixels’ wide
- Do not add watermarks, borders, or signatures on the submissions.
- Online application form.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should provide his/her project and images and submit them through the online application form
For further information, please have a look at grant official website
- PhD scholarship in India by Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships – International 2020-2021 at University of Adelaide
- Herchel Smith Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London
- Logan Nonfiction Fellowship program fall 2020 in the USA
- Green Talents Competition 2020 for Science Forum and Research in Germany
- Georg Forster Research fellowship in Germany