Opportunity ID 8359
Boeing is one of the most world’s largest companies. Leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense space, and security systems, besides, providing the aftermarket support, the Boeing company works in more than 65 countries with qualified engineers, technicians, and educated scientists.
Boeing company is offering an internship program for six months, interested applicants can join, building something new and different for their future, for the other people and the world. Applicants will work under the supervision guidance in their professional area.
Location: Seattle, Washington, US
Job ID: 00000124148
Job code: UAMRIA-FR (U11) – Intern – Business A – Freshman/Year 1 (Intern)
Type of the job: Intern
Company: The Boeing Company
Duration: 6 Months
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Cooperation with organization managers for long-term goals, organization strategies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Following the metrics process and reports to present for the organization managers.
- Performing and analyzing the synthesize for achieving the organization’s goals.
- Design and lead, logistics and prepared for the important meetings.
- Prepare the reports, presentations, inputs to perform the organization operation rhythm.
- Working under the supervisor guidance for a specific period based on the required skills.
- Applicants must be a fresh graduated of the business related degree program
- Be able to work in full time in the greater Seattle area of Washington State
- Have good English skills (speaking, writing, reading)
- Work experience in the related field
- Leadership experience (extracurricular, clubs, sports)
- Have a good communication skill
- High academic achievement
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
How to apply:
- Applicants can upload their CV and fill the online application form
For further information about the internship program please visit the Boeing Website here