Opportunity ID 7706
Real-time, real life, project-based.
This program is offered by the BSN, one of the oldest and largest business school of Netherlands for the managers and business leaders who are interested to participate in an educational training program, the program contains online classes, and residential conferences, professional, flexible and excellence manager can take part at this program. during the program, the participants will involve different various industries and experienced coaches.
The mood of study: part-time and online
Duration: 24 months
Conference location: the Netherlands for 2 weeks
- 9 September 2019
- 10 February 2020
Number of projects: 5 real projects
Number of participants: 25 participants per group
Topic focus: relevant to your organization’s activity and goals,
Language of instruction: English
Benefits of the program:
- Participants will be awarded MBA degree by NVAO and ACBSP
- Learning new personal leadership skills
- Will equipped with the knowledge and hands-on skills
- Meet new, existing and future organizational and personal challenge
- The learned skills will be effective for an organization’s projects
- Participants will be taught to important discipline and industries of how to gain insights into your personal work environment
- Expand your internal and external network
- Self-develop methods
- Will be a good discussion partner
- Will be able to create a theoretical foundation
- Increase strengthen and your effectiveness
- Focus on your distinctive character
- food security
- water management
- Field of business
- Participants with a degree or equivalent.
- Must have access to the internet and Email.
- Participants must be a manager or management trainee.
- participants must have at least two years of professional work experience.
- Proof of practical assignments, research approval within the work environment.
- English language proficiency; for non-native speaker IELTS 6, TOEFL IBT 79/80, PBT 550, CBT 213, those applicants who are completed their degree in English they are not required to submit TOEFL or IELTS.
- Participants must be from deprived groups or from marginalizing regions.
- Participants must be nominated by their organization’s employer.
- All participants must help to develop the capacity of the organization after graduation.
- participants with 7 years of relevant work experience and without any degree also can apply.
- Those who are not in a management position but in an equivalent position like an accountant, policy officer or consultants and etc can take part
Business School Netherlands Official Website