Opportunity ID 9286
Copenhagen Denmark is inviting new innovative ideas, technologies, and approaches who are designed/designing based on controlling and reducing the negative effect of urban air pollution and the heat island effect. The solutions must have addressed the best way and bringing hopes to improve air quality and urban heat situations. The interested applicants can find a challenge through air pollution and solution can take part in this competition. The competition door is open to all.
Details of the competition:
- Information date: 9 September 2019
- Deadline: 23 September 2019
- Announcement date: 1 October 2019
- Winner announcement date: 11 October 2019
Number of the winner: 5
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Benefits of the competition:
- Will have the chance to present their submitted solution in front of the international evaluation panel.
- The successful winners will have the opportunity to discuss the implementation of a pilot of the solution with the city.
- A case study in a pilot project for development purposes will be available for the future.
- Applicants will be engaged with relevant stakeholders for the webinar.
- The successful applicants will join the finale during the C40 World Mayors’ Summit
Who can apply:
The competition does not need any special requirements but applicants must follow some guidance below:
- idea/proposal/products must be related to the program and must contain multiple ways to deal with the overall program objective.
- Applicants can take part individually or with groups or as part of an organization or any.
How to apply:
Applicants can register and submit their proposal online
For more information, please follow the link